Thursday, April 11, 2013

Must have Hair Products For Dry Hair!!

Hey Dolls Here are my 2 must have Hair products I've been using for a while that are amazing for Dry,frizzy Hair !!

Hey Guys so I Normally Always have had dry Hair and  I just recently redid My Ombre So with any type of Chemical /lightening or highlighting in the hair it will cause some over drying and breakage to the hair , these are my top 2 fave products for blonds and overall dry  hair
I use Goldwell Kerasilk Ultra Rich Care treatment which is applied after you shampoo you towel Dry then apply leave in for 5-15 minutes then rinse !
It seriously feels Like You just visited a salon an did a pricey keratin Treatment !
The Benefits of this Product are  its a deep, intense treatment that rebalances the hair structure and makes it instantly sleek, easy to comb, and soft as silk
This Retails at 12-20 dollars depending on where you purchase it I purchased mine through my old Beauty school.

Another product I Cannot Go without is  Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum
This product has helped alot with prevention of split ends and also with hair growth.
What it Does:   helps repair damaged hair and cuticles, and mend split ends and frizziness. This totally indulgent blend of weightless coconut oil and silk and keratin proteins promotes longer hair by helping reduce everyday damage while adding strength and elasticity to weak and brittle hair. 

I suggest These product for Any one who has very dry hair and cannot stay away from hair coloring like myself lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment